Sethsuwa pranajeewa miracle oil180ml 100% natural herbal medicine
Sethsuwa Pranajeewa is a traditional herbal medicine that has passed down from generation to generation. It is over 200 years old and is a proven cure for many kinds of diseases including Heart disease, Diabetes, hypertension, Cholesterol and Cancer. Sethsuwa Pranajeewa’s miraculous properties has made it the ideal cure for a multitude of other ailments and conditions, known among them are paralysis, Asthma, Catarrh, Skin diseases. Sethsuwa Pranajeewa is not a mere ayurvedic medicine. Clinical studies and laboratory tests confirm its efficacy. Unlike most other ayurveda medicines, Pranajeewa has been registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration (US-FDA)
Sethsuwa Pranajeewa medicine is the most sought after product at Sethsuwa Hospital. It is used both in Sri Lanka and the world over. It was the Buddhist monk Venerable Waga Gnanaloka thero who first treated his hundreds of patients with his traditional medicine, obtained from his Ola leaf inscriptions passed down from generations. The monk at eighty years looked forty, more important was the fact that he led a very active life, waking up at 4.30 a.m., he devoted the early hours of the morning paying reverence for the Lord Buddha. The hours that followed were spent in compassionate treatment by this doctor monk.
Hundreds gathered at the Sethsuwa Ayurveda Hospital, then called Veda Madura (Ayurveda House) where an initial spoonful of SEthsuwa Pranajeewa was administered to every patient. News reached far and wide, allover the country of the tremendous relief that followed the initial administration of the first tablespoon of Pranajeewa.
The Speciality of Sethsuwa Pranajeewa
- Made with 200 herbs, according to ac ancient recipe coming down from generations, adopting a specialised methodology, simmered for four and half months.
- Boosting the body's natural immunity, ensuring a permanent cure for wide range of diseases.
- Afrodesia and rejuvenation properties revert the debilities in aging.
- Registered with the U.S. Food and Drugs Authority; being distributed worldwide as a natural herbal dietary supplement by the U.S. based Sun Industries.
- Laboratory tests conducted in U.S.A. and Sri Lanka have confirmed that Sethsuwa Pranajeewa does not contain any toxic and harmful chemicals, heavy materials, alcohol, sugar, harmful micro organisms, artificial colours and flavours.
- Sethsuwa Pranajeewa can be used externally for cuts, bruises, burns and pain, giving instant relief.
- It has been widely experienced that Pranajeewa will stop permature greying and falling of hair.
- Laboratory tests have confirmed that prolonged use has not cause any side effects.
Directions for use
Keep in cool dry place. Pranajeewa may coagulate when stored in cool locations. If this occurs, place the container in a warm water, and shake before use. (Drink a glass of warm water after use)
Adults : 1-2 tablespoons per day
Children : (6-10 years) half a teaspoon to one teaspoon.
(11-16 Years) Half tablespoon to one tablespoon.